What I Watched on TV in June

June FLEW by. A lot went on for me personally in this month so it felt a bit chaotic but I still had my down time to watch some TV. Here's what was keeping me busy on the small screen in June.

Attack on Titan

Season 3 came to a very beautiful end and it is announced that S4 will be its last. There's quite a bit of Manga left so I'm hoping there's plenty of episodes to fit that all in. And hopefully the guy running things is reigned in a bit because we don't needed forced Eren/Mikasa in every episode. (Seriously, the worst ship)

Big Little Lies

Season 2 has been great so far. The biggest surprise for me has been Adam Scott. Not that I'm surprised he can act, I knew that, but they gave him great material. You can tell Reese is gunning for that Emmy this year. Meryl Streep's Mary Louise is the worst character I've seen in a long time. I hope she gets tossed down the steps at the end of this season.

Euphoria


Euphoria has been a big surprise. I wasn't sure how much I could enjoy a show following teens as I feel so removed from it nowadays but Zendaya is outstanding. The drama surrounding these kids is mostly very interesting and I appreciate how the show is choosing to show a ton of dick instead of the usual female nudity. The dick pic power point in episode 3 was hysterical.

Legion

I've only watched the first episode of the 3rd and final season and as always, I'm confused. We basically followed a new character around for the majority of it. I'm not sure why I continue to watch this to be honest, they're almost too weird for their own good.

Comments

  1. After Midsommar I think I am fine with not seeing a dick for a while 😅.

    Still havent started new season of Lies. Not interested in more than one season of that. Witherspoon annoys me so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no something happens to dicks in Midsommer? Is it Monday yet? lol

      if you don't like Witherspoon S2 is definitely not for you because she has the most focus this season, even over Celeste. Or at least it feels that way.

      Delete
    2. No it's just there's a dick and then the dick is erect and it's attached to a dude who I didn't find attractive and he was really pathetic lol

      You just know Witherspoon demanded that shit. Her ego is huge and she has this awful bossy way of speaking. Ugh lol

      Delete
  2. I've seen bits of Euphoria and damn, they're going all out with the dicks. Hey, as long as I get to see ass and titties and ladies get to see dicks. What is there to complain about? It's time for nudity to be more even between men and women.

    I haven't seen much of Big Little Lies other than what is happening as I'm waiting for that moment of Reese throwing an ice cream cone at Meryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and dicks need a lot of spotlight before they catch up lol.

      I need Mary Louise getting something thrown at her.

      Delete
  3. Ah, my kinda gal. I also love Euphoria and I was shocked when my friend said she thought there were too many dicks. Like seriously, up until now, every other movie/show is swamped with boobs and now, a show shows more dick than boob, and suddenly it's a problem? If we'd be subjected to more dicks in general people wouldn't be as shocked about it.
    I for one think the show is so bold and out there, I'm frankly surprised it's an US show not UK. Like go HBO for breaking the stereotypical US teen show box and doing something fresh.
    Also, not gonna lie, I need shyguy to turn out good not bad.. like I don't want him to be evil.. like I get it, he a bad guy, but I'm hoping the show changes him. Like please.... that pairing is what fanfiction is made of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY! I agree, it is a bit surprising it's a US show and not another season of Skins without the humor or something.

      Delete
  4. Nice picks! I'm having such a tough time enjoying/watching with Big Little Lies right now. Meryl wore out her welcome in the third episode, and the plot is just okay this season. I'm mostly watching for Nicole, Shailene and Zoe right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl's character is the worst, She needs to get her comeuppance lol

      Delete
  5. I was unsure about a second season of Big Little Lies but I definitely need to check it out now, especially if Adam Scott's role is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attack on Titan, nice. I just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, and although it's not exactly Anime, I still count it as that. Now let's see what the boyfriend makes me watch next :)

    I'm waiting for both Big Little Lies and Euphoria to end, so I can binge watch them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I count that as anime too. My niece was really into that, but I never started it.

      I wish I could binge both of those at once. Waiting in between episodes is torture sometimes. Especially tonight's BLL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum