Trailer for Sucker Punch

I've been following Zack Snyder's 'Sucker Punch' ever since Emily Browning was confirmed as the lead. Early on, he described the film as "Alice in Wonderland with Chainsaws" so I knew it was going to be something different. Now that the trailer is out, It's something I never expected at all. I love it. It looks different and fun. Plus with great actresses like Browning, Abbie Cornish and Jena Malone. How can you really fail? The only one I'm not sold on is Vanessa Hudgens. But hey, she was in 'Thirteen'. That was a fantastic film, maybe she'll surprise here too.

Sucker Punch hits theaters in 2011. Trailer is via Film School Rejects


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum