Best Shots of the Decade: 2012

This month, I wanted to start sharing "Decade" posts celebrating the 2010's. It's extra fitting that this year is the 10 anniversary of Rambling Film. I decided to split up each year, with 10 gifs from 10 different films. Here are some shots that stood out to me. Onward to 2012!

Previous posts: 2010 2011

Moonrise Kingdom

Looper

Take This Waltz

The Master

Beasts of the Southern Wild

The Cabin in the Woods

Avengers

Rust and Bone

Ruby Sparks

Another Earth

Comments

  1. Excellent choices... these are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome images! I especially loved Cabin in the Woods and Avengers! Happy 10th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Cabin was hard to choose, there was a lot of really cool shots but I'm always a sucker for red.

      Delete
  3. Endgame's the best Marvel movie out of the Avengers series ever. Infinity War's terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, amazing shots. Nothing from Holy Motors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw Holy Moters. I had it in my Netflix queue for the longest time, then finally took it out. I didn't think I would like it.

      Delete
  5. That Avengers shot is a classic. And glad someone else remembers Another Earth! Loved that film!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Another Earth! Big fan of Brit Marling.

      Delete
  6. GREAT captures from Take This Waltz and The Master. And always love seeing some appreciation for Rust and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't *love* Rust and Bone but there were a lot of really great things about it. The Master is a film I've been wanting to rewatch lately.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum