Weird Horror Wednesday: Troll

Rupert Pupkin has been posting many other film fan's favorite underrated horror movies. Some of the titles brought me back to a time when I was around 13-14 and my friends and I would rent crappy horror VHS tapes from the video store. There are 5 Wednesdays this October, and every Wednesday I'm going to post musings on a different horror movie. These are by no means great movies, in fact, all of them are pretty terrible, but they stick with me for one reason or another.


*Most people talk about Troll 2 as being one of the worst movies they've ever seen. I've actually never seen Troll 2. (Though I did see the documentary Best Worst Movie) I always remember the original.

*Whenever I see a Hardees, I just keep thinking of this little girl running around screaming "WORKS BURGER!!!"

*The lead character's name is Harry Potter, how fucking perfect is that?

*Wendy Anne apparently only owned overalls.

*Julia Louise Dreyfus is in this, and she is only wearing a plant. That's pretty funny.

*I actually taped this movie when it came on TV once, and labeled it A Troll In Central Park after that stupid cartoon so my parents wouldn't know I taped it. That was all for nothing because when they did find out, they didn't even give a shit.

Have you seen Troll? What did you think?

Comments

  1. Other than clips of horrible acting (the infamous "oh, my god!!!" scene.... horrible in a good, entertaining way) of Troll 2 on Youtube, I haven't seen any of the movies but I'm planning to view them in reverse order: Best Worst Movie - Troll 2 - Troll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best Worst Movie is actually kind of depressing when you see where some of the actors are now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum