The Sunshine Blogger Award
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things here. While I was away, I was fortunate enough to get nominated for this award more than once! It's always nice to be thought of by other bloggers who I love reading so much. So thank you, Vern, Anna, Katy, Sati, and Mettel Ray. You guys are the best! Now on to answer your questions..
1. Name an older movie you would like to see remade. The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane is an older horror film I always figured would be remade rather decently.
2. Name a movie that should never be remade, ever. The Exorcist
3. Who was your first celebrity crush? Josh Server from All That.
4. Mary/Fuck/Kill (Gilbert Gottfried, Emo Phillips ,Donald Duck) Kill all three. (lol)
5. What was the first movie you watched with your parents that had a sex scene. How did you react? I can't recall what the first was, however I do remember my sister making me cover my eyes during A Clockwork Orange, so I'm assuming that was my first. I reacted with whining "whhy? what's going on?"
6. This is for both girls and guys. What do you like more in physical appearances? Dat ass.
7. Name a band or artist you would gladly pay $500 to see live. Can I go back in time? If so, then The Beatles.
8. Mary/Fuck/Kill Amy(Gone Girl), Ava(Ex-Machina),Harley Quinn(Suicide Squad) Fuck Harley, Marry Amy (and always keep her happy) kill Ava
9. Do you really want a 2nd season of Stranger Things and if so Why? I haven't watched season one yet!
10. Name a scene from a movie that makes you cry. Ma saying "Goodbye, Room." at the end of Room.
11. Name a scene from a movie that turns you on. Joseph Gordon Levitt's sex scenes in Uncertainty. Hot.
Favorite movie not many people have seen? Dreamland
Same question but with a TV show. The Fades
Who do you want to see a biopic of and whom would you cast? I honestly have no idea.
Any movie(s) you're looking forward to? So many, right now Snowden is at the top.
Have you attended a film festival? Nope, one day, I hope.
Black and white or Technicolor? Technicolor, always.
What's your favorite book? The book that's been one of my favorites for the longest is Blubber by Judy Blume. Otherwise there's no way I could pick just one favorite.
Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars
Western or film noir? Noir
Sci-fi or musical? That's tough, I think I like both genres equally, but I think I prefer more sci fi films to musicals.
Comedy or drama? Drama
1. What movie surprised you the most this year? Swiss Army Man
2. If you published a memoir, what would you call it? "Electric Awkward"
3. What movie character would you love to see made as a FunkoPop (that hasn't been made already)? Movie: Talia from The Dark Knight Rises. If we're talking TV, then Bran from Game of Thrones.
4. You can only place three movies into a time capsule for future generations. Which titled would you pick? American Beauty, 12 Angry Men, The Empire Strikes Back
5. Is there a movie that took you a couple of viewings to appreciate? Fargo
6. What actor/actress will make you watch a movie no matter how bad it might be? Joseph Gordon-Levitt
7. What actor/actress will make you less likely to see a movie? Tom Cruise
8. If you had an opportunity to tell a director to their face how much they messed up a highly-anticipated movie, would you? what would you tell them? I'd tell Joss Wheadon killing Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron is a really bad move.
9. Can a soundtrack make or break a movie? No. Awful films have amazing soundtracks and still aren't saved.
10. What movie made you laugh recently? Batman v Superman
11. What movie(s) are you looking forward to seeing this fall? Snowden. Arrival. Loving.
1. Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Evan Rachel Wood.
2. What is your favorite movie ending of all time? Whiplash
3. Who is your favorite cinematic Batman? Christian Bale
4. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen? It's a toss up between Anchorman, BASEketball, Dodgeball, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut or Step Brothers.
5. Your sexiest movie character ever choice? I always have a soft spot for Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, even when they sucked. Also Captain America.
6. What do you like most about our movie blogosphere? How welcoming everyone is.
7. What is your favorite movie blog? I can't choose! I love so many.
8. Will Sati survive Blade Runner 2? I will make you survive it, even if I have to mail you a new heart and ovaries.
9. What is your most anticipated movie at the moment? Snowden
10. What is the most underseen movie you love? Dreamland
11.What movie character do you identify with? As a teenager, it was always Tracey in Thirteen. Now maybe Eilis in Brooklyn.
1. What was the last movie you saw and loved? Midnight Special
2. Name an actor, an actress and a director you would pair in a movie and what genre would it be? Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Evan Rachel Wood, and Christopher Nolan in a drama.
3. Last song you listened to. Hotline Bling - Drake
4. Book to movie adaptation you would like to see happening in the near future? Life Sentences by Laura Lippman (Or any Laura Lippman book, really)
5. From all the Chris’, which one do you prefer: Evans, Pine, Hemsworth or Pratt? Evans. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
6. Name your 3 movie pet peeves. Obvious adults playing teenagers. Deep in thought shower scenes. Cell phones not working when they need them.
7. If you had to choose, what season would you live in forever? Autumn
8. Imagine your pet (or an imaginary pet) had an inner voice, which actors/actress’ voice would he/she have? Alan Rickman's
9. You had a really bad day, what book or movie will make you feel better? Reading Harry Potter always makes me feel better.
10. If they were handing out superpowers based on your personality, what superpower would you want and what would you probably end up with? I'd want to teleport, but I'd probably end up with invisibility. (which is not a bad thing)
11. Sleep, Marry, Kill:
Round 1: Joel Kinnaman, Ryan Reynolds, Dave Franco
Round 2: Jared Leto, Chris Evans, Orlando Bloom
Round 3: Paul Rudd, Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender
Round 4: Choose between three guys you picked to marry from pervious rounds
Round 1: Fuck Dave Franco, Marry Ryan Reynolds, Kill Joel Kinnaman
Round 2: Fuck Orlando Bloom, Marry Chris Evans, Kill Jared Leto (Can't I fuck all three?)
Round 3: Fuck Michael Fassbender, Marry Paul Rudd, Kill Tom Hardy
Round 4: Chris Evans
This is the part where I'm supposed to select 11 people and give my own questions but from the looks of it, everyone else did this already. I'm sorry
Great questions and answers! I agree about adapting Laura Lippman's books to film.ReplyDelete
Since I seem to be the only person in the known universe who hasn't done this, LOL, maybe I'll copy and paste some of your questions for a post.
Do it! I figured everyone else had already, that's why I didn't tag.Delete
Your funniest movie ever selections are all top f--king notch. Brilliant picks, they be.ReplyDelete
There is a lot of Chris Evans-related lady boner on here, no? Not that I blame you, but...damn.
Dude, you don't like Tom Cruise?? Really?
You don't have to be specific about a sad part of Room. F--k me that movie was brutal...
When I watch Tom Cruise in a movie, I only see crazy Scientology Tom Cruise. I never see anything else and that's distracting.Delete
Chris Evans is so hot omg. 10/10 would bang.
Lots of great answers, here. My fave was BvS being the movie that made you laugh recently. Awesome!ReplyDelete
MARTHA WON'T DIE TODAY!!Delete
I'm surprised you don't want to fuck and marry Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He seems to be popular. This was quite entertaining but. Have to say, knowing how cheap I am, I could never pay $500 to see anyone even the Beatles. I am hoping one day I will go to the Toronto Film Festival or as they call it now TIFF. They used to call it Festival of Festivals.ReplyDelete
Oh I certainly want to, but he wasn't an option in the fuck/mary/kill questions.Delete
I don't think I'd ever pay $500 for any concert either, but let's just pretend I'm swimming in money for that fantasy.
I must be more tired than I thought, because clearly my eyes are playing tricks on me. Surely, no one would dared killing boo when they know I will read the post. That's insanity.ReplyDelete
The JGL thirst is strong in this one :)
"3. What movie character would you love to see made as a FunkoPop (that hasn't been made already)? Movie: Talia from The Dark Knight Rises." -
- I have to assume this is to repeatedly tip her over and re-enact her death scene?:D
"5. Your sexiest movie character ever choice? I always have a soft spot for Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, even when they sucked. "
- the tiny paddle dick? Really?
"8. Will Sati survive Blade Runner 2? I will make you survive it, even if I have to mail you a new heart and ovaries. "
- ohhh! :)
"11.What movie character do you identify with? As a teenager, it was always Tracey in Thirteen. Now maybe Eilis in Brooklyn."
- I hope sans shitting in the bucket
lmao the bucket. Yeah, can't say I've ever related to that one!Delete
Also, in defense of Bloom, his dick wasn't tiny lol
I love Talia though. She's one of my favorite Batman characters. There always needs to be more of her.
I hope one day you'll take the time to go to TCFF! :)ReplyDelete
I need to, there's no reason I haven't been there yet. It's three hours away. lolDelete
If you decide to go this year let me know! I'd love to meet up w/ you, and I might even be able to help you get a press pass!Delete
You'd be amazing to meet! I'll see what I can do, it's hard when you have small children lol.Delete
Thanks for answering my questions! Such great answers for everyone's awards. I love your memoir title. Marrying Amy would be one hell of an adventure, to say the least. We're totally gonna have to fight it out for Evans. ;DReplyDelete
You, me, and a million other women lol.Delete