Thursday Movie Picks: TV Edition - Non English Shows

This week's theme at Wandering Through The Shelves is a tough one. Non English TV shows. We had this topic last year and I ended up being a bit creative with it,and using shows that were originally in another language, but were dubbed over when I saw them. This time around, I'm going with a few shows in my Netflix queue that I haven't watched yet that I plan to.

1) Death Note

My niece highly recommended this to me and it's an anime I've been curious about for a long time. And when I say recommended, I mean she angrily turned off the new Netflix movie version after 10 minutes and ranted about how the show was so much better. 

2) Attack on Titan

I watched a few episodes of this with my husband but never finished it for some reason. He loves it, and I liked what I saw. So this is one I'll definitely be revisiting. 

3) Dark

I love all things German and this is one of Netflix's newer shows. I've been in my queue for a while. I'll eventually get to it. 

Comments

  1. I haven't seen any of these but I want to watch Dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't watch non-English TV shows so I had to cheat this week. Naturally, I've not seen any of these, although I've heard good things about Dark and Death Note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I knew you liked it! I started Attack on Titan so I'll probably do Dark next.

      Delete
  4. Haven't seen any of these, and I had nothing this week so I bowed out. Glad you had some stuff you liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started watching Attack on Titan since I've posted this and I'm really enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  5. I have not seen the Netflix Death Note movie because I heard it was bad. Probably not going to watch that anime either, since I'm not into anime. But I have watched the Japanese live action Death Note movies. Those I do recommend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum