Thursday Movie Picks - Halloween Edition: A New Person

This week's horror theme from Wandering Through The Shelves are films where a new person comes on the scene. It could be a new sibling, step-parent, colleague. That leaves quite a bit of choices, here's three horror films I really enjoy


1) Ready or Not -
I feel like I just talked about this film, but it fits really well here. Grace marries into a family with a very strange tradition. This is easily one of the best horror-comedies out there.


2) A Quiet Place -
That new baby really makes things difficult in a world where you need to remain silent to live. 


3) Orphan -
That new daughter you adopted? Yeah, about that...

Comments

  1. I want to see your first pi k because it looks crazy,you and funny. I'll skip a Quiet Place...to scary same with Orphan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen A Quiet Place but I have seen the ending of Orphan and Ready or Not as the latter is just hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you haven't seen A Quiet Place yet! It's well worth the watch.

      Delete
  3. Not a fan of A Quiet Place...but yeah just about the worst time ever to have a new baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum