What I watched on TV in September

We're still in the milder months up north, so that means more time outside for me and less time with my small screen. Though I did manage to watch some great TV this month. 


Ahsoka -
I loved this. Since I watched Star Wars Rebels I was probably more invested than those who haven't but overall I thought it was great. It was way too short, and I NEED a second season, but I like what I saw. Personally, I want to see more of Hera and Ezra immediately. Not showing Ezra meeting Jacen was a disappointment because I wanted to be in all my feels. 


Reservation Dogs -
I did not have Elora's dad being THAT actor, but what a treat that was. I haven't watched the finale yet since I was traveling over its air date, but I'll be sad to say goodbye to my Rez dogs. 


One Piece -
I cannot believe how into this I got. My son is a huge fan of the anime so we decided to watch the condensed live action version as a family and it was great. The actors were awesome, the show was ridiculous and weird and it made me care about everyone. Bring on season 2!


Who Killed Jill Dando -
This was a true crime documentary I watched on Netflix. I had no idea who Jill Dando was, so this was all new and even at 3 episodes this felt so unfinished. When the 3rd episode ended, I expected another to play because it ends on such an oblivious note. I hope her family gets closure one day. 


Discussion question: Have you seen Naked Attraction on Max because oh my god, IYKYK.

Comments

  1. Ashoka... what a great show as I hope we have a second season while the ending was... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, or at least something that focuses on Hera and Ezra now that they're back together because I really need that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum