Rambling TV: Thoughts on Game of Thrones, Agents of SHIELD + more

Game of Thrones

Kings Landing: Littlefinger tells Cersei about Sansa and tries to pit her against the Boltons. His plan still doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry. He should've stayed in the Vale. I'm glad Olenna is back to throw some shade.

But Tommen, sitting there like a baby back bitch when Margaery got taken away? I almost miss Joffrey.

Jorah and Tyrion's walkabout: I have no idea where they are, but they ran into slavers and Tyrion convinced them to keep him alive to sell him to a "cock merchant" and I nearly died of laughter. There was a beautiful scene between them earlier where Tyrion told Jorah that his father died. Iain Glenn was brilliant.

Dorne: Trystane and Myrcella are the worst, I'm sorry. I don't want this Romeo and Juliet shit. Everything about the was awkward, even more so when she saw Jaime. The fight with the Sand Snakes was decent though, I expected worse. Though now I expect Bronn to die since he was cut. I'm sure the Snakes poison their blades like their father did.

Winterfell: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


That's all I can say. That final scene was easily the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on this show. I'm glad they chose to focus on Theon (Alfie Allen was phenomenal) instead of the act itself. I also liked Sansa throwing some shade at Myranda during that bath. 
Agents of SHIELD

Wow, that was a hell of a finale. Whoever choreographed those fight scenes was a genius. 

Bobbi really took a beating in that episode, but I'm glad she's alright.

Mack being a badass gives me life. "I'm the guy that kills Gordon" LOL

And Fitz, "science, biatch!"

It sucks Cal is still alive though, but hopefully since he got the Tahiti treatment we never see him again.

But more importantly WHY does this show hate FitzSimmons and me? Just let them be together! Stop separating them. 

Veep


That thing with Jonah "You all look like me!" was hysterical.

I really thought Amy and Dan were going to have angry sex in that parking garage and I'm a little sad that they didn't.

I love Hugh Laurie. 

Comments

  1. I caught that final scene, with Alfie Allen's face and his expression really said it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I'm never watching that episode of Thrones again.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't seen the new Thrones :lol: Posting it as much as I can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever be revisiting this episode.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum